December 22, 2008

Party Time!














Every year we look forward to the annual Goforth/Fiero/ Beach family Christmas party. This party started when I was 5. I have such fun childhood memories from this party and now my children are having the same opportunity. Santa made an appearance and brought each child a special gift. We couldn't find Uncle Eric while Santa was there! Where could Uncle Eric have gone? There was a bounce house, gingerbread men and gingerbread houses to decorate and tons of food. I am so bummed because I ate my last chocolate dipped peanut butter cheesecake bite today. I love it when my brother Alan has time to make a yummy treat, those were fabulous!!! I took home as many as I could. A BIG thank you to the Goforth family to opening their home and to Grandma Sue and honorary Grandmas Julie and Leslie for the super fun night!


No comments: