Me, Megan and Jill
These two women are two of my favorite women in the world and I am lucky enough to call them both friends. Megan recently moved back to Chicago and we did lots of fun good bye activities with her and her 3 cute kids. We took this picture at the soccer field the morning that she flew back east. I think Jill and I are just a little bit lost with out her right now. Sometimes you meet someone and it all just fits. I truly count her friendship as one of God's tender mercies in my life.
3 comments:
Most people are not blessed to find one true friend- aren't you blessed to have TWO!
Tawny,
Thank you, this was a wonderful comment.
Moe
P.S. We miss you Brandon.
Aww, you are awesome! You have no idea how blessed I feel to have you as a friend. It is funny, our time together was not long, but it will be a lifelong friendship! It was great talking to you today and will send you information on the house next door if you want it :)
Love you and miss you my friend!
Post a Comment