This had been a month full of adventures for our little Laney Bug!
Grandma Sue taught her the joys of drinking out of a water gun.
She taught Elmo to sit up to the table,
She ate lots of chocolate cake at Great Grandpa's Birthday party,
I passed on the big hugs but it was hard to deny this cute face,
She realized that she could reach the last drips of her popsicle if she just stretches a little farther,
AHHH Success!!
So many fun and funny moments with her!
Some other recent funnies I need to record.
**I was listening on the moniter downstairs while Laney was napping. At least I thought she had fallen asleep. All of the sudden I hear "oh no, bum cold" I listened a little longer and she kept going on about her bum being cold so I went upstairs to check on her. When I walked into her room, I found her standing in the middle of her crib naked. She had taken all of her clothes off and thrown them on the floor. I guess that is why her bum was cold.
**While folding the laundry I hear Laney yell from her room "momma, changa diaper" I went in to find her already on her changing table, laying down with her pants pulled down and a diaper in her hand. She had pulled out the drawers and used them as a ladder to get ready for me.
** When Brandon came home from work one night this week, She went flying out the door yelling in her sweet (loud) little voice "OH Goodness, Daddy home, miss you." It is so sweet to see how much she misses him when he is gone.
At 21 months she is keeping us on our toes and we are loving every minute of it. (Ok, so not really EVERY moment but things sure aren't dull around here.)







3 comments:
Oh my...reading this makes me miss her even more! She is growing so quickly it seems! I love the bum cold, what a classic! Sounds like someone is approaching the potty training phase-lucky you! Give her some big hugs (when she doesn't have cake or ice cream all over her face) for the Vincent family! Love you guys-
She is adorable!!!
Cute stories!
Post a Comment