September 4, 2010

He said what?!?!?!

Location: Public park bathrooms, side by side stalls

Austin- Mom, these bathrooms are gross.
Me- I know, just hurry up and get done.... be glad you don't have to sit down to do your buisness.
Austin- (after a long pause) Mom, do you ever wish you had a penis?
Me- No, I'm happy just the way I am, (completly dying as I hear the snickers from the other people in the bathroom, keep in mind Austin was yelling over the stall)
Austin- Peeing is so much easier with a penis.
Me- I'm sure it is, just finish and let's go......
End scene, Mom and Austin quickly washing hands while Mom refuses to make eye contact with the line of people waiting to use the bathrooms.
Oh, I love my son but he askes the darndest questions in the worst locations!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL!

Heather said...

That is awesome. Glad I'm not the only one who gets the" deer in the headlight" questions.

Danielle said...

I love it! These are the moments we'll remember forever as parents!

Vincent Family said...

Oh my goodness, this is a riot! I am sure you totally made someones day, someone in that bathroom needed a good laugh!