October 14, 2010

School

Austin and Laney on his first day of 2nd grade.
It takes a good breakfast to have enough energy for the first day.

Laney's good buddy Jena started Kindergarten.
Aubrey working on her daily science lessons!

Aubrey on picture day for CHEP, her charter school.


Our work board. Each day I write down our assignments and activities.
School started a little different for us this year.
Austin began 2nd grade at Eastwood. He loves his new teacher, Mrs Miyoshi.
His favorite part of school is still recess.
Aubrey started a new adventure this year.
Her new teacher for 5th grade is MOM.
She is enrolled at a charter school, she spends a couple mornings in class and the rest of the time at home.
We are adjusting, it's more work than I imagined.
I love the flexibility and creativity involved.
Making bread for science, movie mornings for history, swim team for PE.
Wish us luck on our new adventures!

1 comment:

Vincent Family said...

I am so proud of you Tawny! What an adventure you have embarked upon, yet will be a lasting memory for Aubrey! It takes such a special person to do this, what an example you are setting for others....sacrifice for your child, be a cheerleader for your child!