We spent our Thanksgiving vacation in Northern California.
![]() |
| At the Sacramento LDS Temple. |
![]() |
| I can't get this one to flip over.... At the Jelly Belly Factory! |
![]() |
| All of the pictures are made of Jelly Belly's |
![]() |
| Getting ready for our factory tour. |
![]() |
| Don't you love our fabulous factory tour hats! I will never eat a Jelly Belly again without thinking of the days it takes to make them. |
![]() |
| Pea Soup Anderson's on the way to Sacramento |
![]() |
| Hap Pea and Pea Wee.... |
![]() |
| Laney with her Grandpa Terry, Great Aunt Nadine and the kitty! |
![]() |
| The main reason we made the trip was to visit with Brandon's 90 year old Grandma. We love seeing her! |
![]() |
| Brandon, Grandma Junie and I |
![]() |
| We love to hit resturants we see on Food Network. This was at the Squeeze Inn. |
![]() |
| This is half of a squeeze in cheeseburger. They are famous for their "cheese skirts". |













3 comments:
That cheese skirt looks awesome! I always make cheese skirts when I make quesadillas at home...only I didn't have a name for it! Thanks!
My brother lives in Sacramento and we have also made the trip out to Fairfield to see the Jelly Belly Factory. Here is a link from our visit:
http://forestferkin.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/jellybellyhelly/
Well have to add the Food Network stops in to our traveling routine. That looks pretty yummy :)
What a fun trip. I love that you guys always find the coolest and funnest places to stop at! That is so awesome that the kids get to have memories of their Great-Grandma...such a blessing to hav eher in such great health and looks like a very happy lady!
Post a Comment