April 26, 2009

Camping Fun!

Brandon took Austin, Aubrey, Nacho and Jacqui (Aubrey's bestest bud) camping this weekend. 3 of Brandon's other friends joined him for this Daddy's only night. They had a blast eating hot dogs, making smores and playing at the beach. Brandon even remembered to take pictures for me. 3 dads, 6 kids, 2 dogs = 1 fun night !


4 comments:

Vincent Family said...

This sounds so cool! I know when we saw them Saturday morning, they were all smiles!!

Lorie said...

These pictures make me more anxious for camping trips this summer!

Becky Mutter said...

Oh how fun! Ask Brandon if he remembers our two families camping together when we were about 5. I remember because he barfed in my Dr. Seuss book. :)
Hey, thanks for the gluten-free tip. We found out Henry's has a whole gluten-free section. Very helpful even if it doesn't taste very good.

Ruckman Clan said...

What fun for them. And a break for you. I wish I lived down the street so we could have had dinner out together.
You Friend