A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - John Bowring
January 5, 2010
Under Construction...
I tried to make some changes to my blog all by myself! Big Mistake. I am soooo computer illiterate. My sweet sister in law is going to help me make some changes to it... I promise I learned my lesson and will not do it again :)
Ya know, I have been wondering where your updates are....I know you guys have been busy so am sure there is lots to update on! We miss you and love you guys! Can't wait to see the new and improved Dickens Blog :)
1 comment:
Ya know, I have been wondering where your updates are....I know you guys have been busy so am sure there is lots to update on! We miss you and love you guys! Can't wait to see the new and improved Dickens Blog :)
Post a Comment