January 25, 2010

Little Momma!


One of Laney's very first words was Aubrey. Aubrey is her other mommy and she loves to spend time with her big sister.  I often find the two of them like this, connected and smiling.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

so sweet...I hope Ellie has a sister. Though my brother and I are extraordinarily close, I often wonder what it would be like if I had a sister...I've heard the bond can be amazingly strong...

Vincent Family said...

I am sure it is such a blessing to have an extra mommy with as busy as Laney bug is!! Way to go Aubrey, I have known from day one you were going to make an awesome big sister!

cari said...

I love this. Porter is the same way with Anderson and although I know we won't be having more, when I see them together it makes me want to have a million more babies!

Ruckman Clan said...

Kindra has the same shirt of Aubrey. I will have to show Kindra this post. You girls are so cute.