That cute guy wearing the name tag, Brandon's little brother Aaron returned home just in time for the new year. He spent the last two years serving in the Baltimore Maryland Mission, Spanish speaking. We are loving having him around. He isn't headed back to school till fall so we are taking full advantage of having him here.
I had to laugh when I pulled up this picture to post becuase it is SO obvious how strong the Dickens' genes are. Brandon, his dad and his brothers have such a stronge resemblance. At our wedding, people got confused and thought Ryan was the groom!
1 comment:
So happy you guys have him home for a bit. You are right, there are some strong Dickens genes! Love the look of your new blog, so happy to see updates on here....I have missed my fix of the Dickens crew! You and Heather look great!
Post a Comment