This will be my last pregnant post. Tomorrow morning at 8:30am we report to the hospital to be induced. It's a pretty overwhelming thought. I know I have done this 2 other times but it still feels like I am going into the great unknown. I will never be able adequately to put into words the mix of emotions that are playing through my mind. Tonight I sit here feeling amazingly blessed. This is our miracle pregnancy and tomorrow we will meet our miracle baby. 3 years ago as we were deep in the middle of Brandon's cancer I could have never guessed where we would be today. This pregnancy in many ways has taken on a sacred feeling for me. And even at my most uncomfortable I have felt such happiness. It is a perspective I did not have with my other pregnancies. The gratitude I feel for a Heavenly Father who has allowed us to be blessed so deeply is overwhelming. I have the greatest husband in the world and the 2 most amazing, funny and smart kids. Now I get to meet this new little girl and watch her develop. Wish us luck! from September 11, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment