April 1, 2020

Moving!

That's right! The Dickens are on the move. It is so bitter sweet. I love my house. When we moved here 7 years ago this house was pink with a pretty sparkly rock roof. It had a disgusting yard filled with rabbit poop and ugly bushes. Every room was dedicated to a different theme down to the wallpaper! The kitchen was my personal favorite with it's navy blue cows and torn flooring. But I loved it even then and over the last few years we have redone the whole thing. When I walk from room to room I see my family reflected in all the details. I love the soft browns and blues of the paints, the oatmeal color of carpets, the perfect plantation shutters that my sister-in-law helped me pick out, the refinished tub and shower that allowed us to no longer be engulfed by pepto bismal pink every time we walked into the bathroom. I love the yard with it's soft green grass, flagstone patio and redwood swing set. But it's time to move on.

No comments: