August 7, 2008

6 more weeks!


I've had lots of people ask how I look at this point in my pregnancy so here you go. I've had comments from complete strangers that I am either huge or really small. I guess it is all about perspective. I know I feel huge! She is really low and very active. Quite the fun combo! I can't say I love this picture but I do love my little photographer. Thanks Aubrey!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I think it's so annoying when strangers tell you that they think you're really big or really small...I think you look fantastic. Healthy, happy and the weight is EXACTLY where it's supposed to be...in the baby! Congratulations on your anniversary as well...can't believe it's been 11years...

cari said...

Tawny, you look great! I love pregnant bellies. I got your shower invite, that is Carter's birthday weekend and we have plans so I will not be able to make it. I am so excited for you. Oh, and Happy Anniversary.

Becky Mutter said...

Looking good! You have such an adorable family. I loved your comment below about being an open book and TMI. That's exactly how I am! My blog DOES contain TMI. Even when I try to edit myself. I just lay it all out there for others to laugh at and learn from. You can link to it from briggsfam.com. (Hint: I'm Becky & my sis-in-law is Rebecca.)

Hoskins Family said...

Tawnie, you look adorable!! Hope you are able to sleep ok right now. I know it's hard, but you really do look adorable. Sending good vibes your way.

Jim and Allison said...

You look great. It was great to see you! I hope you can get through the next few weeks with little pain and more comfort. I'm excited for you!