Our passes will expire shortly and we have decided not to renew. The kids and I spent the day doing some of our favorite things at California Adventure and we rode the new Toy Story Mania Ride. The Toy Story ride was a blast and we only spent 30 minutes in line. We were prepared to spend 90 minutes waiting so that was a pleasant surprise. I had quite a few Disney employees and guests wondering if I was crazy as I waddled around. We had a great time and are going to spend another day soon bidding Disneyland goodbye by doing a few of our favorite rides there. Brandon will have to join us part of the time becuase I can't ride Austin's favorites or Aubrey's at this point in my pregnancy!
2 comments:
If you let me know what day you are going, I might be able to meet up with you and I can take the kids on some of the rides for you! Glad you guys had fun!
My mom told me you wanted to take Cara with you, and I couldn't believe you were going! Tawny, you're amazing. I bet the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment