Laney is one spoiled little girl and she is not even here yet. I had the most wonderful baby shower last weekend. I missed those who could not attend especially my 3 wonderful sister's in law and a few very amazing friends who would have needed a plane ticket or a few hours in the car to attend. Aubrey loved seeing all the presents and took a lot of pride in her role as big sister. I am so thankful for the hard work by Julie and Leslie, my other mothers. These are my mom's 2 best friends and they have always been a huge part of my life. My "oldest" friend Emily (Julie's daughter) made these cute little favors that hung off the water bottles as well as spent her day bending for me and picking up my discarded wrapping paper. She is an amazing woman and I am so thankful for our 25+ years of friendship. Most of my childhood memories are wrapped up with. Her sister Sara and Leslie's daughter Stacy who I also am blessed to call friends were instumental in making this such a special day.
1 comment:
Thanks for the kind words! Can't wait to meet Laney!
Post a Comment