I don't think I can even put into words all the things I love about my husband. He is a great dad, a fantastic friend, a hard worker and an all around amazing person. Everyone who knows him respects him and loves him. He is a ton of fun and a huge tease. He spoils me rotten and makes me feel like a queen. He is an inspiration to me. I am lucky to be his wife!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brandon! So I think Laney looks hilarious in this picture. I love it, but it makes my neck hurt!
Happy Birthday Brandon! That is a really cute family picture! Too bad you couldn't get in on that shot Tawny!
Happy Birthday Brandon!!! Tawny I got your message... will you be around or will your mom be out there any time soon. I want to get my hands on her blessing dress to make sure that it matches. We love y'all!
BIG HUGS!
Sweet post! I just barely checked this out after my post that's almost a week late! Sorry that it's so late. I did not have any extra time last weekend and then decided at the last minute to do a late post.
Post a Comment