November 1, 2008

Halloween
















This year we had a pirate, a policeman, a cow, a witch and spiderman at our house. Brandon ordered a custom spiderman costume from a seamstress in China. I have to say he made a great spiderman. (He looked great in his costume! All the weights he lifts and the running really paid off!) He was a hit at our church trunk or treat. He had the theme music from the Spiderman movies playing while a strobe light flashed in our trunk. The kids were in awe. A couple of little boys wanted to know how I knew the "real" spiderman. Laney slept through most of the excitement. Aubrey and Austin had a great time trick or treating through the neighborhood before the festivities at church. We have so much candy in our house it will take months to eat. Last year we paid the kids for their candy and my little capitalists already want to know how much we will pay them for it this year.





7 comments:

Jill said...

A friend was telling me something she does with all the Halloween candy. The "switch witch" comes and takes the candy and leaves a gift. Nothing major but not candy!

Emily said...

Emma and Aubrey were the same thing! I wish you would have asked about costumes, because I have the same cow costume that we put Emma in for her first Halloween.

Heather said...

I love all the pictures!! Brandon cracks me up!! I am so impressed with the trunk or treat set up!! Way to go!!
All the kids look so adorable in thier costumes!! Glad it was such a fun holloween!

Jen LeaF said...

Ohhh the little cow costume is too cute. She seemed to like it much better than Logan liked his last year.

It was great seeing you yesterday! The kids are all so cute together. I'll post pictures of Aubrey and Logan.

Presley family said...

I LOVE IT!! All of them look so cute in their costumes. Way to go brandon. The most I could Jason to do was put on a name tag... Dave (ok, if you watched the office then you get it. wink) I hope all is well!!
BIG HUGS!

Lisa P said...

Tawny, your blog is so cute, maybe someday I'll graduate to this level! So fun to see your cute kids--I miss you!

Vincent Family said...

You know I have to show Moe this one, right??? This is great, a side we did not know of Brandon :) So happy I looked at some of your older blogs!