On Saturday night Aubrey started the 4th Harry Potter book. For those of you not familiar with this book it is a whopping 734 pages! She loves to read just like her mommy and we have a very hard time getting her nose out of a book once she starts. She had read the 3rd one in just a few days and we wondered how long this one would take . Well, at just before 7pm this evening she finished. She pointed out that it wouldn't have taken so long if we would let her read during meals and did not make her go to bed at 9pm. She plans to start the 5th book tomorrow and it has over 800 pages! That's my girl!
5 comments:
That is so awesome of Aubrey!
That is total cool. Aubrey is like you and loves to read. Kindra on the other had is like me and can't get into it.
She would fit right in at our house! Noah is supposed to read 20 minutes per night and often he'll tell me he read for 60-90 minutes each night. I love to read too! I can't seem to go to sleep without reading a chapter or two.
Wow Tawny - such harsh rules! No reading at the dinner table? Going to bed at 9pm? You're a hard nose! Good for Aubrey...I love to read too and oftentimes get in trouble with my hubby since I sneak off to bed super early to read...
She is a mini Tawny!! When she is done with that series I will have to introduce her to a few of my favorites I had growing up!!
Post a Comment