January 5, 2009

Starting a New Year!

Knott's with the Nielsons





Our smiling little Laney-bug!

Dinner with Cara before she went back to BYU.
Visiting Great-Grandma Mary.


2008 was a super year for our family and we are looking forward to all the joy that will come in 2009! We enjoyed our winter break as a family. Brandon took the week between Christmas and New Years off from work and it was great to have him home. We got Knotts passes for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Fiero so we spent 2 days doing some of our favorite Knotts activities. Laney is becoming a funny little girl. She is super smiley and loves to "talk"to us. She is such a joy! It's back to normal today with Brandon at work, Aubrey and Austin at school and me staring at the dishes, laundry and a crazy messy house.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Laney is SO CUTE! I love her little brown and blue outfit- what a little dollie!

Heather said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the ones with Laney laughing!! I need to practice some photos on her if you are game!