A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - John Bowring
January 27, 2009
Darn Cute Kids!
All together at breakfast.
Girls just wanna have fun.
Getting clean.
Play hard.... sleep hard!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that a razor in the bathtub with Austin and Laney? Man, you give them dangerous bath toys! I agree with the title, totally cute kids! I think I'm going to have to start calling Laney Gene Simmons. That tongue of hers!!!!
3 comments:
Is that a razor in the bathtub with Austin and Laney? Man, you give them dangerous bath toys! I agree with the title, totally cute kids! I think I'm going to have to start calling Laney Gene Simmons. That tongue of hers!!!!
Your kids are so cute. I love the bath tub picture. Laney's tongue is funny.
Yes, these kiddos are darn cute kids! We feel so blessed to have met you guys-Bryce and Baylee just love all 3 of your cuties!
Post a Comment