Each Thursday Laney and I head over to the local community center to take a Boogie Babies class with Miss Gina. I am a huge Miss Gina fan. I have taken her classes with all three of my kids. She and I share very similar early child education strategies with an emphasis on creative learning and the importance of PLAY!! Laney loves experimenting with the constant rotation of toys and tools that Miss Gina has in her closets and I love to see her have so much fun!
5 comments:
This looks like so much fun! Miss Laney is just too cute for words!
She is SUCH a DOLL!
Stop it!!!.... she is just too darn cute!!! I took a class like that with Regan that we LOVED!!!
BIG HUGS!
Laney is such a pretty baby!
Super cute blog, tawny. So glad you told me about it. i'll be checkin' for sure.
Post a Comment