November 14, 2009

Halloween 2009 Trick or Treat

Getting ready to head out with friends. 3 little divas!
Spiderman passing out candy.

Who ya gonna call?
Ghostbusters!

Bryce and Baylee with Spiderman.
We are counting down the days until these two cuties head back to the windy city. I am in complete denial and will miss them and their amazing momma more than I can say!
Laney and her lollipop. Yummy!

It is so much fun to live close to friends. When we moved we were blessed not only to gain a little space but to have moved right next to a wonderful group of friends. The kids were able to meet up with a bunch of our neighborhood friends and head out for the night. Laney and Brandon hung back and passed out candy. I think the trick or treater's that came to our house were surprised to have Spiderman open the door holding a little Ladybug!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

wow! you weren't joking when you said you were catching up on blogging! Looks like you guys had a spooky Halloween!

Vincent Family said...

Girl, this made me cry...you are awesome and have no idea how much I am going to miss you and your sweet family. I feel so blessed to have met you guys and now to be able to pass by in the neighborhood is just bonus points! I know that we will see you again soon...hopefully very soon! My kiddos are still talking about "Mr. Brandon" wearing the spidey costume!

Michelle said...

Glad you didn't let illness spoil Halloween fun. I enjoyed seeing the kid's costumes. This is the first time I saw them. I have much blogging of my own to catch up on. It's piling on.