It was a bittersweet weekend at the Dickens house. We are so excited to see Aaron so prepared to serve a full time mission. He gave the most beautiful talk on the atonement in Sacarament meeting. He blew us all away with the depth and beauty of his words. He even wrote a beautiful hymn (words and music) that was performed by a quartet. The spirit was so strong. There were so many wonderful family and friends to visit with. And of course, way too much of the most yummy food! I am so glad I am pregnant. It's a great excuse to eat seconds and multiple desserts! After we hugged him goodbye all I could think is how lucky the members of the church are in Maryland, they are getting one amazing missionary.
1 comment:
Great post! All I can say is, "Amen!" I wrote mine before I read yours. Great minds think alike! So great to see you guys and to be able to witness all this together.
Post a Comment