April 15, 2008

Welcome!

We've decided to join the blogging world. A big hug goes to my sister-in-law Heather for her help. She set this all up for me and made the cute layout. I'm very thankful for her creativity and willingness to help me. The kids are excited to be able to help me pick out pictures and share some of the exctiement in their lives with our friends and family! (So am I)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey there!! Glad to see you posted!! You are more than welcome!! Glad you like it! If there is ever anything you want changed just tell me!!

P.S. I tagged you, don't say I didn't warn you!!

You and the Fam are a marvelous addition to the blogging community!! I will be excited to see what you post!! You got it down though!! What a pro!!

Michelle said...

Good job, Tawny! It's looks awesome! Welcome to the blogging world and your new addiction. You and your family will love it! I'm so excited!

Kim L. said...

WELCOME! I am so excited you are joining in the fun! Congrats on #3! Your kids are sooooooooo big and SO DANG CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys at Aaron's farewell!