April 28, 2008

Angels Game and New Haircuts




Both kids have been begging for new summer haircuts so I gave in today and took them down to Cool Cuts. Aubrey has wanted her hair short for a while now and I finally gave in. Austin hates to comb his hair so he loves his summer buzz. It looks like my mornings just got easier.
Tonight we went to the Angels game. What a blast! Aubrey enjoyed her chili fries and Austin loved the game. He gave a running commentary the whole time. The people behind us were cracking up at some of his comments and questions. He wanted to know why they got to walk after 4 balls because at his game they make you hit it off a tee if you get 4 balls. What a funny boy. A big thank you to Grandpa Terry for sharing his wonderful tickets.

7 comments:

cari said...

That is so funny, Abby's son and husband and son were at the same game and she blogged about it too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Janessa said...

Aubrey's hair is gone! It's adorable though. I cut mine off around that age and I've never been patient enough to grow it all back :(

Michelle said...

Super cute hair, Aubrey and Austin! It always feels so good to get that cut off, huh? Nicholas and Macy loved the new doos too! (BTW, Could I please get a copy of the huge group shot at the church? Thanks.)

Heather said...

Cute haircuts!! Perfect for summer!

Rebecca said...

I like the haircut on Aubrey too. I'm about ready to go even shorter on mine...to about that length. Summer gets hot and it takes less time to do your hair when it's shorter.

By the way, I have a friend with a daugher named Aurora where I live. When I heard her say the name the other day, I thought...that's a perfect name for Tawny's new baby. It goes with the "Au" beginning. Ok, so that's totally my crazy pattern-making nature talking and it so doesn't have to be that way, but I wanted you to know I was thinking of you and your new baby.

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the hair cuts. I wish Kindra would let me cut her hair short. Audrey cut her hair this last week. It is really short now. I am glad you had fun at the game. Thanks for bloging it makes me feel alot closer.
Tanya

Presley family said...

They are both adorable BUT they have you for a mom so of course they are going to be adorable!!! I feel like I haven't seen y'all in forever... Disney day??? Let's set one up. Regan would be thrilled!!!