OK so here it goes. Heather tagged me last week. I'm supposed to write 100 things about me. I can't imagine that there is that much about me that would be of interest to anyone or that I would be willing to share. So I will see how far I can go......
1. I love books.
2. I am allergic to cats.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.(Go Jackrabbits!)
4. I took dance lessons for more years than I can count. I even danced on pointe for a few years in my ballet classes.
5. Love to cook but...
6. hate to do dishes.
7. I started college as an economics major.
8. Ended up graduating from CSULB with a degree in Family and Consumer Sciences.
9. My favorite foods change all the time. It totally depends on my mood.
10. My favorite flavor of ice cream never changes... Baskin-Robbins Pralines and cream with loads of hot fudge!
11. I hate to fly!
12. I love to change my hair color. Usually from some shade of brown to some shade of red and back again.
13. I hate to loose touch with friends.
14. Marrying Brandon was the smartest thing I have ever done!
15. I "borrowed" Brandon's institute registration before I met him so I could figure out his name!(thank you sister olsen)
16. When Brandon got down on his knee to propose I told him to get up! I was worried about his knee!
17. I don't ride roller coasters. Don't like them at all.
18. Being pregnant is a huge challenge for me. I am sick way too much.
19. I read the last Harry Potter book in 11 hours.(straight minus a dinner break and potty breaks.)
20. I love to buy shoes. They always fit!
21. I was a really goofy looking preteen. Bad hair, big glasses and braces. Not good!
22. My favorite calling hands down has been relief society teacher.
23. I believe there is a huge difference between housekeeping and homemaking!
24. Being a wife is much easier for me than being a mother. This was a topic of a recent girls night out and it was a really interesting conversation. It was about which role comes more naturally to you. It was about half and half with my friends.
25. I have a tendency to be very opinionated.
26. I love to share those opinions. Not always a good thing.
27. l love politics.
28. My biggest argument with Brandon was over a ballot initiative in 2002. (he didn't agree with the way I planned to vote!)
29. I crave girls night out. I have the best "girls" you can imagine.
30. I am the oldest of 4 kids.
31. I have never had my own room. I went from sharing with my sister to sharing with Brandon.
32. I had lasik surgery last year after 22 years of glasses and 16 years of contacts. I love it!
33. I'm on the PTA board at Aubrey's school.
34. I'm also her room mom.
35. I had the chicken pox at the end of 1st grade. All I remember is missing the class ice cream party.
36. This is my first planned pregnancy. Aubrey and Austin were just pleasant surprises.
37. I count Brandon's cancer as one of my greatest blessing. (so does he!)
38. I can't sleep in hotels. I have to have my own bed.
39. I took piano lessons for a year. Was not my thing.
40. I love public speaking. It has never bothered me.
41. I came in 4Th in the state in a Marketing competition my junior year of high school.
42. I still bite my nails when I get nervous.
42. I love soda and need to break the habit.
43. I didn't think I heard Brandon right when he told me that he loved me. (It was 1 am and I was so tired I had to ask him to say it again the next day.)
44. I have a really hard time staying up late.
45. Math is my least favorite subject, English and speech were my best.
46. I "dear johned" my high school boyfriend with one of the cheesiest letters ever written. I was going for eloquent, it was just overly melodramatic. My college friends still tease me about it.
47. I still plan to go to graduate school at some point. It is really important to Brandon and I.
48. Being a mother is much worse and much better than I imagined.
49. I crave quiet! My kids are really loud!
50. I talk way too much! but not nearly as much as I did.
51. Both Aubrey and Austin can out talk me!
52. I can't fall asleep with the TV on.
53. I had braces and headgear for years. (thanks mom and dad)
54. My high school graduating class had over 1000 people.
55. I love to learn about other cultures and religions.
56. Museums and libraries are my favorite places.
57. I wish Brandon didn't have to travel. (at least it is always quick)
58. I am years behind on my scrapbooks.
59. I was a brownie and junior girl scouts.
60. I got my Young Women medallion.
61. Most of my friends refer to me as the spoiled wife... I completely agree! It's not about the material things. Brandon is the most wonderful person and he treats me like a queen. I am very thankful.
I think I'll end on that note. I tag all who read this. It was fun reflecting. Most of time I write anything in my journal or here it is about the kids. This was definitely a change.
3 comments:
I love reading your 61 items. Your the best!
Tanya
Hey, so I had to hear from Grandma Jo that you are having a girl!!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you and well I am sorry that Austin is bummed. He will just have to get over it and I am already making her hair bows!! wink! I will have to make matching ones for Aubrey and little girl!!! BIG HUGS!!!
I love that you got through the tag!! It was fun to read things that I didn't know before!!
WHAT IS THIS??? ARE YOU HAVING A GIRL!!!!???????
Post a Comment