May 18, 2008

A New Toy(ota)!


I have loved my Toyota Highlander for the last few years and I had no intention of letting it go but we recently realized that we were going to have some space issues when the new baby comes. But I figured it was not a problem yet so we would just ignore it for a while and maybe we could just make it work without a bigger car. Well, Brandon quietly started doing some research about replacing our little SUV with a bigger one and yesterday he shows me a picture of this car and tells me I get to test drive it. Fun! It's a 2006 Toyota Sequoia with only 28,000 miles and it is in perfect condition. We all fell in love with it and Brandon says... Do you want it? Of course I said yes. So there it is. Our new family car.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! That's an awesome car. You guys will LOVE it! I'm so happy for you!