On Wednesday morning we went to Muffins with Mom at Aubrey's school. I have to say that this is one of my favorite events that the PTA does at her school. (side note..... We have the best PTA Board at Eastwood. I am so lucky to be a part of it. The events we do ROCK!) WE had almost 300 moms show up to have muffins with their kids before school. I love to see all the kids sharing special time with their moms. Austin and Aubrey are already counting down the days till Doughnuts with Dad in June. After school we headed to Disneyland. Austin has been gearing up to try the Haunted Mansion and Wednesday was the day! He is easily spooked in the dark and I was really nervous for him. Both of my kids have very active imaginations and I refuse to force them on anything that might make them uncomfortable. As you can see from the second picture we made it through in one piece. Austin decided he's not a be fan of the Haunted Mansion. He would rather ride the Matterhorn and Space Mountain. He told me the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean are way to slow and scary so he just wants to go on the fast rides from now on! Funny Boy. On another note..... a big THANK YOU to my sis in law Heather today for being a helper on Aubrey's field trip to the Huntington Library. They are on the bus as I type this. Aubrey was so excited to be able to take Heather today. Such a special aunt. We are very blessed.
3 comments:
Sounds like a cool PTA! I want to have a muffins with mom day.\"/ Good job Austin for surviving haunted house... you are NO less of a man for choosing Matterhorn instead.\"/ Go Heather for going on a field trip! Tell her she can take my kids on a "field trip" anytime.\"/ Ha! She is awesome to be so involved with the kids!
ahhh I do not deserve the praise!! I had an absolute blast and would love to go anywhere with your kids!! Thanks for letting me be a part of thier lives!!
Aubrey, thanks for being my buddy today!! It was so much fun playing and hanging out with you!! I am so proud of what a smart, sweet, and friendly girl you are!! You are a just like your rock . . . Nothing but love!!
We were at Disneyland on Wednesday too. Pirates of the Caribbean in fact. Bummer that we missed you.
Post a Comment