May 21, 2008

Pregnantel

That is the word Aubrey made up to describe anything that has to do with my pregnancy. She cracks me up. We told her it is not a real word but she really doesn't care. She calls my maternity clothes, pregnantel clothes and my doctor is a pregnantel person doctor. So Cute. I think she hopes that if she uses it enough it will show up in the dictionary. She even has Austin using it now!

3 comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

How creative, I love made up works. I will look for Pregnantel in the dictionary in a few years. It was fun talking to you yesterday. I miss you.
Tanya

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

What a cute made up word. . .so fun!!

bibliotecaria said...

Hi Tawney,
Heard through the grapevine that it's your birthday! Hope it's wonderful. Speaking of "pregnantel," I don't think I've taken the opportunity to congratulate you and your family. I love your kids and look forward to meeting the next one.

Love, Nadine