
Brandon and I spent a blissful 6 days in Maui at the end of June. The beaches were stunning, the hotel was amazing and our companions were perfect. Having Michelle and Anthony with us allowed Brandon to do some really fun stuff that pregnant women aren't really up to. They went on an amazing zip line tour above the trees and took surfing lessons. I took advantage of any quiet time and put my feet up and read a (few) books. Our hotel had the most amazing pools complete with water slides, a Tarzan rope and a lazy river. The only bummer is that I had a sinus infection and cough during the trip but I truly didn't feel like it kept me from enjoying my last trip minus the kids for a while. A big thanks to our wonderful babysitter Cara and her family. They spoiled the kids rotten for the week. We all made wonderful memories that will last forever.
2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a kid-free getaway! You look fantastic - hope you feel great for the last 2 months. My mom would jump on the chance to keep Ellie for us to go on a trip...she's always making suggestions. I'm going on a work trip to Chicago for 4 days in August so she'll get Ellie then...Brant will get a nice break from the two girls in the house...
Looks like lots of fun!!! I am so happy that y'all were able to get away before the baby is born!!
Post a Comment