July 18, 2008

Prenatal Peek


Our first look at little Laney! We went to a wonderful place that does 4D ultrasounds today. It was a really fun experience. Our baby did not have much patience with us as we poked and prodded her to get better pictures. If the ultrasound tech pushed on her she kicked right back. They estimated her weight at about 3 lbs. These are our 2 favorites. In the second one she was yawning and rubbing her eyes. We have a DVD of the whole session and it was so surreal for me to feel her moving inside me and to see it on the screen at the same time. The kids, Brandon and my mom were all there with me. Too much fun. Only 9 more weeks till we get to meet her in person! I can't wait.

6 comments:

Kim L. said...

THAT Is absolutely incredible. I have never seen one of someone I know. You can tell that baby is a Dickens already. UNREAL! Very cool! 9 WEEKS! That just sounds soooooooo close! We are so excited for you!

cari said...

Amazing pictures, and I love, love, love the name Laney!

Michelle said...

That is so cool and amazing. She's darling! Thanks for sharing.

Vicky Durham said...

How exciting for you! Laney is such a cute name! Good luck with everything! May the time past by fast, and the delivery go easy! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I can't wait to meet her too!

Hoskins Family said...

Congratulations Tawney! This is Daleen Hoskins, I found you blog on Julie's. Your kids are so adorable. Looks like you'll be adding another beauty. Your trip to Hawaii looked fun. It's great to see what you have been up to. Say Hi to your Mom, I miss her! Tell her to check out my blog and see how much the kids have grown! Daleen