September 6, 2008
Friday
Just had to vent.... Woke up at 2am Friday morning with horrible back pain. Contractions started by 3am. I was so excited. I have always been induced after my due date and was hoping to avoid that this time. So Brandon didn't fly to Arizona for work and worked from home so he could walk with me and time contractions if neccesary. By 6pm I was exhausted and ready to scream but the contractions were not consistent so I decided to just wait. Then they just started to get farther and farther apart and by 10pm they had tapered off completly. What a bummer. I will be walking and cleaning and anything else I can think of today to help shake this baby loose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh no!!! That totally sucks!!! If it makes you feel any better, or worse, I had false labor every night for a week before I finally went into real labor with Caleb. Good luck with everything!!
MAN! That happened to me for 2 weeks straight with Malakai.... watch out! You probably got some dilation out of it! You just might have a 2 hour labor when the real thing starts!\"/ Good luck!
That happened to me two days before I had Hannah...she was born 12 years ago on Sept. 6! Good Luck...sending you lots of pregnacy vibes!!
Wait - are you saying that it gets less fun with little girls as they get older? No!!! You're right, she is super fun right now and I truly hope that we have another girl when we go for #2, but I know I'll love a boy just the same. I think we're in for a wild ride with Ellie. This morning I was trying to help her get dressed and she told me "leave me alone momma, just leave me alone". Real nice!
Good luck with the birth - hopefully #3 will be the easiest yet!
Your baby was saying, "Just Kidding!" Don't you know that her daddy is a teaser and she's learning already?! Best of luck to you during delivery. I hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear the good news!
GO TAWNY GO!! YOU CAN DO IT! wink! Regan did the same thing. I walked on the beach... contrations... stopped walking... contrations stopped!! THe only thing that worked well... Jason takes credit if you know what I mean!! BIG HUGS! hang in there!!
Post a Comment