September 4, 2008

The tooth fairy visits tonight!


Tonight Austin will receive his first visit from the tooth fairy. When Brandon got home he was wiggling Austin's loose tooth and before Austin knew it, the tooth was gone. What a fun day for him. His first day of school (we have full day kindergarten so it really was a big day!) and his first lost tooth. This week has been filled with dental milestones. Aubrey got braces last Thursday and Austin had a double baby root canal on Tuesday(long story). Now all we are waiting for is a baby........

1 comment:

cari said...

I haven't checked out anyones blog in forever so I just did a little catching up. The wedding looked beautiful, the shower seemed great...so sorry I missed it, no more D-land (so sad), the kids look very excited for school, and are you just dying to have that baby? Hang in there.