September 22, 2008

Oh baby!




Brandon and I have both marveled at how much fun we have had over the last week. Even with the chaos and lack of sleep we are both just eating up this time. Laney is a joy to have around. She is a noisy baby, always grunting even when she is asleep. She loves to nurse and could eat all day if I let her. She will also take a bottle from Brandon with no problem which we have done a couple of times. The kids are fighting over who gets to hold her. It is so sweet to watch them with her. Austin keeps saying, "Mom, she is so pretty!" Aubrey keeps thanking us for giving her a sister. She says it with such reverence. Brandon went back to work this morning. I'm not sure who that was hardest for. I know he was in for a crazy week of playing catch-up. I will miss just having him here. The house seems empty now with him at work and the kids at school. But I know I can put the quiet house to good use.(NAPS!!)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

She is gorgeous Tawny! Making me baby hungry...Enjoy the quiet and take as many naps as possible!

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Hope you get a lot of naps! Enjoy!

Emily said...

SOooo cute. Makes me want another one :)

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the pictures. She is so pretty. I am glad things are going good at your house. Enjoy every minute she will grow so very fast. Talk to you soon.
Tanya

Michelle said...

SO cute! She definitely has her own look. I'm so glad that you are enjoying her so much. There's something about it when you have older ones to help and to enjoy w/ the baby. So happy for you guys. Looks like baby bliss to me. Congrats again!

Presley family said...

Oh Tawny she is so darn cute!!! I need to come and see her in person asap! I also need to bring her bows of course! wink! Let me know when she is being blessed so that we can be there of course but also so that I can make her blessing bow in time. BIG HUGS!