Here she is! 7lbs. 6 oz 19 inches long and just perfect. It was my best delivery yet. We are all enjoying having her home. (and I am enjoying being home!)The kids are in love with her! Austin asked if he could stay home from school to be with her today. She is a wonderful baby.
15 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! She is adorable! Was she early...I see 7 days left on your ticker. Induced? Anyways, so glad everyone is doing well. Welcome, Laney!
Congratulations! What was her birthday? She's perfect. I wish we could come up and meet her (and Aubrey and Austin). Take good care of yourself Mom! I'd love to hear about the delivery!
Sounds like good news all around! Congratulations, she's adorable. Now you'll have to remove your baby ticker on the side because you're no longer waiting. Have fun with new baby Laney!
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I am so glad that everything went well!! Even more glad that this was your best delivery so far!
What a fun family of five!
Brandon - I found your blog thru Michelle's - Congrats on the new addition. You have a beautiful family.
Yay! She is so cute! I hope I get to see her soon!
She is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations Tawny and Brandon. Hope you are feeling well soon!
What a beautiful baby. We are SO happy for you and pleased that everything went well. I am looking forward to meeting her and seeing your other wonderful kids. It's been way too long.
Love to all the Dickens!
Nadine
Congrats on the new addition. She is really beautiful. It is so fun to have new babies in the home. Hope you are doing well and enjoying these special memories with the kiddos. We love you and can't wait to meet Laney.
Congrats on a beautiful baby! This is so exciting. We're so glad that everyone is doing so well. She looks like she fits right in!!! Thanks for sharing all the photos- especially to my phone. All 6 of us ate them up!
She's beautiful Tawny! I'm glad she's finally here. And excited to meet her over Thanksgiving!
It was great chatting with you last night. Laney is so beautiful. Her lips remind me of your other two! Well it's official I am adding you to my "blog friends!" Get some rest girl!
Love,
Karissa
She is so beautiful Tawny. I bet the kids are just so excited to be with her. Congrats.
Congrats Tawny! You did it again! You look great after the delivery with your other two. I'm thinking of you-Hope you heal well and are able to get lots of rest!
Oooooh, she's such a pretty baby. I love the picture of her with the pink hat on at the hospital...she's just perfect!!!! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment