A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - John Bowring
September 29, 2008
What a week!
First Walk
Hanging out before school Watching tv with daddy Some quality bouncer time Blowing kisses in her sleep Being the Baby Sister Bath time
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh! I love the picture of her blowing kisses in her sleep. So cute! So, are you loving your stroller? Such a cute baby girl!! I can't wait to see her again.
She is gorgeous! I can't believe how happy she seems all the time. I love the bouncer picture - we always had ribbons and bows in Ellie's hair and I miss those days! Enjoy her - she's precious!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the picture of her blowing kisses in her sleep. So cute! So, are you loving your stroller? Such a cute baby girl!! I can't wait to see her again.
She is so cute. I love the pictures. What a cute blessing you have in your family.
I can't wait to hold her in a few weeks.
She is gorgeous! I can't believe how happy she seems all the time. I love the bouncer picture - we always had ribbons and bows in Ellie's hair and I miss those days! Enjoy her - she's precious!
That kissy picture is too precious!
Post a Comment